Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Nobody’s fault but mine…


            The entirety of my life had been what one would describe as sedentary to outright lazy toppled with the fact that my food consumption was to the level I described as “competitive eating” that would frighten small children nearby. The only thing keeping me from being cut out of the wall of my house and placed on a forklift was the fact that my job in physical therapy had kept me mobile and not parked in front of a desk all day. This didn’t change the fact that when I got home I would crash to the couch for the rest of the night and when I got up, I moved like the patients I had helped all day…slowly. I would perspire by simply being awake and my breathing was heard by others around me consistently. For a long time I knew things would have to change, but how?
World's Largest Buffet in Sugarcreek, OH 

No comments:

Post a Comment